Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- New Research Links Hearing Loss and Alcohol
- How Breaking a Foot Could Give You Hearing Loss
- Can You Hear a Fire Alarm? Don’t Be So Sure About That!
- What a 35-inch Waist Does to Your Hearing
- Catching Hearing Loss Early Could Increase Life Expectancy
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.