Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- 5 Challenges You Didn’t Know People With Single-Sided Deafness Face
- I Can Hear Your Voice, but Not What You’re Saying
- Could the Cold be Causing Hearing Complications?
- New Legislation Helps Hearing Impaired
- Surprising Side Effects of a Poor Diet
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.