Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- This is One Test You Shouldn’t Cheat On
- Top 15 Jobs That Are Hard on Your Ears
- 10 Health Issues a Hearing Test Can Detect
- Why You Can Hear a Pin Drop, but Not the Conversation
- 18 Simple Ways to Prevent Hearing Loss – Tip #3
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.