Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- 10 Hearing Loss Myths Preventing You From Getting Help
- The Reason Antibiotics Can Cause Hearing Loss
- How Can We Tell Where Sound Is Coming From?
- How Wearing Socks This Summer Could Help Prevent Hearing Loss
- 4 Heartwarming Hearing Aid Stories that Will Make You Cry
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.