Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- Hearing Loss Costing the U.S. $133 Billion a Year
- Retrain Your Brain to Hear Better
- How Your Hamstrings Can Help Your Hearing
- What’s the Difference Between a Hearing Evaluation and a Hearing Screening?
- Diabetic? Protect Your Hearing With These 7 Tips
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.