Bluetooth technology is all about connecting. What will you want your hearing aid to connect to–your phone? Your television? The telecoil system in your favorite theater? Every Bluetooth hearing aid has its own strength, so figuring out what technology you want to pair with is the first step in choosing the best hearing aids for you. Here’s a review from Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona of the top Bluetooth hearing aids of 2018.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- 9 Things Only People with Hearing Loss Will Understand
- Study Reveals Living in These Cities May Cause Hearing Loss
- This Outbreak May Increase Incidence of Hearing Loss
- Will Light Pulses One Day Restore Hearing Loss?
- What You Ate as a Kid Impacts What You Hear as an Adult
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.