How do you clear a clogged ear? Will your ear clear up on its own? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, discusses 5 natural ways to unclog your ears.
A clogged ear can be a sign of something more serious, so if these suggestions don’t help you clear up your hearing, make sure to make an appointment with a hearing specialist.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- How Barn Owls Avoid Hearing Loss and How it Could Help You
- How Can I Dramatically Improve My Hearing In One Hour?
- Should You Talk About Hearing Loss This Thanksgiving?
- Burning Buildings Aren’t the Only Things Hurting Our Brave Firefighters
- New Research Links Hearing Loss and Alcohol
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss. This video also contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Dr. Cliff will receive a small commission.